Thinking of Choosing Finance for Your Cosmetic Surgery?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- are at least 18 years old
- are in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private or company pension or are in receipt of disability allowance)
- are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- have a UK bank account capable of accepting direct debits
- have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, county court judgements (CCJS), individual voluntary arrangements (IVAS) or bankruptcies
- provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Our Payment Plan Options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 6 to 48 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £250 and you can choose a deposit of a minimum of 10% of the value of the goods up to 50% of the value of the goods.
Representative example based on 19.9% finance over 48 months
TOTAL ORDER VALUE = £3995
10% DEPOSIT = £400
DURATION = 48 MONTHS
REPRESENTATIVE APR = 19.9%
48 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF = £106.05
Repaying the Loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.