Thinking of Choosing Finance for Your Cosmetic Surgery?
- are at least 18 years old
- are in paid employment or have a regular income of at least £1000 per month
- are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- have a UK bank account capable of accepting direct debits
- have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, county court judgements (CCJS), individual voluntary arrangements (IVAS) or bankruptcies
- provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you
Our Payment Plan Options
We offer a range of interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12 to 60 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £1000. Representative example based on 19.9% finance over 48 months.
If you borrow £3,995 over 4 years at a rate of 19.9% APRC fixed, you will pay 48 instalments of £117.95 per month and a total amount payable of £5,661.72. This includes the net loan, interest of £1,666.72, a broker fee of £0.00 and lender fee of £0.00. The overall cost for comparison is 19.9% APRC.
Credit offered subject to status. Must be over 18 to apply.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and the lenders will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. Once approved, you then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement. In a few cases, you may need to provide additional documents or go through an ‘Open Banking’ process so the lender can confirm your income and expenditure. Your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the Loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.